І. General provisions
1.1. The website https://www.oldcityhostel.lviv.ua/ (hereinafter – the Site) is owned by the limited liability company “Decora Group”, USREOU code 43508468 (hereinafter – the Company). All intellectual property rights contained in the Site, except as otherwise stated, are the property of the Company.
1.4. The purpose of implementing the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is to prevent public access and disclosure of information owned by the consumer.
ІІ. Access to personal data
2.1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil law relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use (including the use of automated means) of personal data, the owner of which he is.
2.1.1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil law relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site is created, gives the Company permission to transfer personal data to third parties.
2.2. The consumer’s consent to the Company for the collection, processing, storage and use (including using automated means) of personal data and their transfer to third parties is made by the consumer creating a personal account on the Company’s Sites.
2.3. Personal data for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which (including the use of automated means) the consumer gives permission to the Company includes: surname, name and gender; information on geographical location; communication numbers (telephone, e-mail, etc.); information on bank details; other information that is independently entered by the consumer.
ІІІ. Term and place of storage of Personal Data
3.1. Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company are stored indefinitely, unless otherwise provided by the legislation of Ukraine or the will of the consumer.
3.2. The place of storage of personal data of the consumer is the electronic database of the Company.
3.3. Company Location: Lviv region, Lviv, street Berindi, 3
IV. Consumer rights
4.1. The Consumer, in relation to his own personal data provided to the Company for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use has the right to:
- know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the Company;
- receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data; to access their personal data;
- receive information regarding whether his personal data is processed; make a reasoned request from the Company objecting to the processing of their personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
- to file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data; know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
V. Disclosure of Confidential Information and Personal Data
5.2. The company has the right to disseminate personal data of the consumer if the information obtained from personal data is socially necessary, ie is a matter of public interest, and the public’s right to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
5.3. The company has the right to distribute personal data of the consumer with the corresponding written permission of the consumer.
VI. Destruction and deletion of personal data
6.1. Personal data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company shall be deleted or destroyed in the case of:
- termination of legal relations between the consumer and the Company;
- issuance of a relevant instruction of the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights or officials appointed by him to the Secretariat of the Verkhovna Rada Commissioner for Human Rights;
- entry into force of a court decision on the deletion or destruction of personal data.